Keeping our Associates and Customers Safe!
Huck’s has you Covered!
Happy, Friendly Owners keeping you Safe and Socially Distanced.
Our Huck’s Heroes – A shout out to all our hard working associates during this challenging time! We thank you!
Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves Extraordinary! In this “Together” at Huck’s!
We are dedicated to serving you in our local communities.
To all of our Huck’s Retail and Operations Team –Thank You!
Tables + Napkins = No Touch Transactions!
“Do’nut Worry” Our Bakery team has you “covered.”
Not all Heroes wear Capes! Thanks to all Huck’s and Carmi Wholesale Distributors teams on the Front Line!
Your Safety is our Priority!
To our valued customers,
We would like to take a moment and thank you for your continued support and patronage. We would like to inform you of all the extra steps we are taking to keep you and our associates safe during these times.
Early in the infancy of the pandemic in our area we created a COVID-19 Task Force that was charged with keeping up to date on the current situations and making recommendations to how we operate using information from the CDC, WHO, ECDC, and NHC. Highlighted below are a few steps of many we have taken to insure you have a safe experience inside Huck’s.
- Revamped cleaning supplies to CDC recommendations for battling COVID-19
- App based cleaning checklists have been implemented with verification.
- All associates have gone through training videos on good hygiene practices.
- Wrapping all bakery items to insure that customers receive fresh never touched after cooked product.
- Created social distancing markers in the store and recommend that no more than 10 customers in the stores at one time.
- Social distancing tables and protective Plexiglas covers installed at all checkouts for customer and associate safety.
- No signature required on credit card transactions
- No zip code requirements for “pay at the pump” transactions.
- No exchange of ID for age verification. Scan and Verify
- Apple Pay and Google Pay for no touch payment processing.
- Expanded DoorDash and GrubHub availability and offerings for a safe shop from home experience.
- Launched curbside pick-up at all stores. Call ahead and park, an associate will bring you your items.
- Expanded drive-thru operations at participating locations to offer all Huck’s items through the window. (please visit hucks.com to view if your local Huck’s has a drive-thru)
- Developed a program to take care of our associates diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Changed process for selling cupped products, popcorn and roller grill items to minimize potential contamination.
- Distributed guides to stores to ensure quick identification of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Developed protocol for a store level COVID-19 outbreak, which includes a list of contractors to assist with sanitizing stores as necessary.
- In the process of sending masks to all stores for associate use.
- Thank You shopping bags moved to other side of counter to minimize transfer between associate and customer.
- Developed new procedures for lottery to ensure social distancing expectations are met.
Thank you again for your continued loyalty, patronage and understanding during these times. We are blessed to have the greatest customers in the industry and we look forward to serving you on your next visit.
The entire Huck’s Market Organization.